Come And Join Our Family Of Professional Locksmiths.
Syosset Lock Shop is growing again!
We are currently seeking full time staff for one position. Please see below for details. If you think you have what it takes to join our professional team, and uphold the standards and ethics that make us the best Long Island locksmith – get in touch!
General Adminsitrative Assistant – Full Time or Part Time – Available Immediately
We have a vacancy for a general administrative assistant, who will help with all aspects of the running of a busy locksmiths shop. Reporting directly to the owner of the business, the successful applicant will be able to work independently to ensure that our business runs and grows smoothly!
We offer a top salary along with paid vacation, paid holidays, medical benefits and a five day work week.
- Bookkeeping: accounts payable & accounts receivable.
- managing client inquiries and correspondence.
- Customer service – greeting and serving customers and accepting payments.
- Filing, organization and other miscellaneous duties conducive to the smooth running of a business.
- Fluency with Windows based computing, including Microsoft Office products/li>
- Experience with locksmithing preferred, but not necessary
- Good organizational skills
If you think you have what it takes to join our team and uphold our strict business standards, Contact Us. Or, submit your resume confidentially with an introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
About Syosset Lock Shop
Syosset Lock Shop is a local Long Island locksmith, based in Syosset, Nassau County, New York. We provide a full range of locksmith services, from the traditional to the hi-tech, and we pride ourselves on doing things the old-fashioned way: customer service, honesty, quality and value that you won’t find from our major competitors. Drop in and say hi!